Sunday, October 21, 2012

Public statement regarding the recent marriage of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

Evangelina Jones, publicist for Stephanie Burt, has released the following statement on behalf of her client:

Although I was on the guest list for the wedding festivities of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel that took place in Southern Italy this week, Justin and I felt that it would be too painful for both of us that I attend, however thoughtful the invitation was.

It is true that in the past Justin "told me I was beautiful and I dated him on the regular." Our relationship was pretty low key, "going to a flick and stuff," and "meeting in a club," so we were able to stay away from media scrutiny. However, we had strong feelings for each other and cherished our time together. It is best that the past remain the past.

I wish J & J all the happiness and joy in their new lives together. Timbaland has called and asked me to get some carryout, so at this time I will not entertain any further questions on the matter. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment