Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude List for Late Fall

I am thankful, mostly every day, living here, and, well, living.

I see lengthening shadows behind spanish moss hanging in a tree in the parking lot of where I get my hair cut ...

I really like vegetables, not in a snobby, condescendingly healthy way. I just really like them ...

That being said, cookies are amazing ...

Lana Del Ray is always a good choice for an evening drive, where the sun is setting behind the construction crane on Meeting Street near the Piggly Wiggly ...

Good friends make my heart smile ...

Sometimes, Sonic ice is all you need, especially if it's at the Royal American ...

How can Spotify be free? Shhh. I don't want to know, I just want to keep it happening ...

I say I want a TV but I am too busy or preoccupied to buy one ...

Lavender and roses and the smell of fresh cut limes ...

I can rock it in high heels ...

If I like you, I am mostly likely barefooted at your house or mine ...

Knowing serendipity is more than just that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment